Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Introduction

Hi, I'm Connor, I collect autographs. I send them through the mail, buy them from places like BC Sports, and get them in person. I started this blog to give an official place to document my autograph hunting. An upcoming project I will be attempting, getting some of the best players in the NFL NBA and MLB to sign some cards I have collected. I will also post help for people that need help to start doing through-the-mail autograph hunting and I will try to see if I can give a little idea of who I'm going after.

Thanks,
Connor

2 comments:

  1. hey Connor umm what did u send 2 thiago silva????? my e-mail is ball_player_jordan@yahoo.com thanks for ur time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conor,
    I respect your passion and love for sports, I too love autographs and sports artifacts. I have a quest to get two autographs, one of them is Shaun Alexander. Since you shared that you have is address I would be extremely grateful if you shared that with me. The other athlete who is also my personal hero is Dikembe Mutombo. Mutombo gave me a sweat band once after a rockets game and it was stolen from me when I left the arena. As you can imagine I was heart broken. I was wondering if you knew an address for Dikembe. Please email me at Tstorm09@gmail.com Thanks for your time.
    Sincerely, Taylor

    ReplyDelete